There's something that all Rotary club members have in common: We
take action. As community volunteers, we reach out to neighbors in need.
We build, support, and organize. We save lives. We work locally and
Around the world and around the corner, the 1.2 million men and women of Rotary
• Get involved in their communities
• Connect with other professionals
• Share their time and experience with young people
• Support global causes, such as eradicating polio
• Use their skills to help others
you're a veteran volunteer or new to community service, we're looking
for people like you. Answer a few questions and we'll help you get in
touch with a club in your community.
The Moraine Valley Rotary serves the communities of: Bedford Park, IL, Bridgeview, IL, Chicago Ridge, IL, Hickory Hills, IL, Justice, IL, Palos Hills, IL, Palos Heights, IL, Summit, IL, Worth, IL,Willow Springs, IL